First aid is the first and immediate assistance given to any person suffering from either a minor or serious illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, and transfer to nearest hospital.
First Aid Aims :
1) preserve life by :
• Checking the unconscious person .
• Open the airway ( head-tilt, chin lift ) .
3) Heal the injured person by :
• Pain relief.
• Assure the injured person about his condition .
• Cover him .
• Treat different conditions .
3) Promote recovery by :
• Clean the wound .
• Immobilizing fractures .